3 TO 5 DAYS DELIVERY TIME
OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS
Driven XP9 - Synthetic 10W-40
XP Range Description:
- Developed for NASCAR, XP range oils are not road-approved and are designed specifically for racing.
- They offer maximum anti-wear protection and friction reduction chemistry to enhance engine performance.
Service Life and Application:
- Service life varies based on use, with 500 miles suggested for short-duration races with frequent heat cycles.
- Ideal for heavily tuned engines and situations where incremental performance improvements are sought.
Endurance Racing and Synthetic Oils:
- Synthetic oils in the XP range are recommended for endurance races, providing improved heat transfer and shear stability.
- Consistent running in endurance races helps these oils last longer compared to oils subjected to multiple heat cycles.
- The XP range is available in various viscosity grades: 0W, 0W-10, 0W-20, 5W-20, 10W-30, 10W-40, and 15W-50.
Oil Change Recommendations:
- Warm up the engine before draining the oil.
- Top up with the recommended viscosity according to the manufacturer or engine builder's specifications.
- Do not exceed 25-hour service intervals for endurance racing or 1,000 miles for shorter race events.
- Change oil if it turns black, indicating fuel interaction.
- Recommended to change the oil filter after each race weekend and top up with fresh oil.
- Change the oil every third race weekend.
- XP oils are not designed for prolonged periods of inactivity in engines.
In summary, the XP range of oils from Driven is tailored for racing conditions, providing enhanced performance with a focus on anti-wear protection and friction reduction. The recommendations include specific guidelines for service intervals, viscosity, and oil change practices to optimize engine performance and longevity in racing scenarios.