3 TO 5 DAYS DELIVERY TIME
OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS
Driven HR6 - Synthetic 10W-40 Hot Rod Engine Oil
Suitability for Classic Road and Competition Cars:
- The Driven HR range is recommended for use in classic road and competition cars.
ZDDP Levels for Flat-Tappet Engines:
- The oils in this range have sufficient levels of ZDDP (zinc dialkyldithiophosphate) to protect flat-tappet engines, even with increased spring pressures up to 30% higher than stock.
Always follow the manufacturer's recommendations and guidelines for your specific engine and usage conditions to ensure the best performance and longevity.
Detergent Levels and Mileage Endurance:
- The detergent levels in HR oils are designed to handle up to 8,000 road miles.
- The oils feature a unique anti-corrosion pack to protect engines that see little use, preventing the damaging effects of dry starts.
- An ethanol-neutralizing additive is included to combat internal rust corrosion.
- The HR oils are available in 10W-30, 10W-40, and 15W-50 grades, in both mineral and synthetic formulations.
Oil Change Recommendations:
- It's recommended to change the oil after racing or track days if it turns black, indicating potential fuel interaction with the oil.
Warm-Up Before Drain:
- It's advised to warm up the engine before draining the oil to ensure optimal draining and effectiveness.
Monitoring Oil Pressures:
- Racing conditions can stress oils, and while the HR oils are temperature-stable, continuous racing may lead to thinning. Monitoring oil pressures is important, and for ultimate racing applications, the Driven XP range is recommended.
Excellent Storage Oils:
- The HR range is suitable for storage, containing additives that protect against rust and corrosion caused by moisture and ethanol from the fuel.